Add me on Bloglovin!

Follow

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Mac cremesheen lipstick - fanfare

Hello friends!
Recently I went to Selfridges in the Trafford Centre in Manchester. In this Selfridges they had a couple of Mac booths and from one of them I bought a lipstick.

This is what the box it came it looked like
 I've heard some horror stories about customer service in Mac but the people there were really nice to me and were extremely helpful!

I was trying to find patisserie but I couldn't find the tester of it which was annoying. I was swatching TONS of them though! It was definitely love at first sight with fanfare though as as soon as I swatched I was like "Yes this is the one".



The packaging is gorgeous and so slick
It was £15.50 which I thought was quite expensive for a lipstick, however, it was totally worth it!


  • It stays on all day
  • It tastes SO GOOD OMG YASSSS
  • It is a beautiful colour
  • It applies soo nicely

Fanfare
The formula I got was "cremesheen" which basically means that it has a creamy application and a glossy sheen finish.

It's quite hydrating for my lips, I definitely don't feel like they're being dried out but at the same time it's really well pigmented. 
I also like how buildable it is, I can just wear it as a tint to my lips or a bright, vivid colour which is always nice.



The colour swatched in daylight
So as you can see on the right, that is fanfare swatched on my arm. 

On the Mac website they describe it as having yellow tones but I'd describe it as being pink with a coral/peachy hint to it.
It's definitely a summery colour as it's really bright and happy.




Thanks for reading!
Annie xD

No comments:

Post a Comment