Add me on Bloglovin!

Follow

Monday 6 June 2016

30 facts about me!

Hello friends!
Welcome to my blog, sit down, have a cup of tea, relax, make yourself at home etc. etc.

For my first EVER post, I thought I would write down 30 facts about me!
I was going to do 40 or 50 but then I realised that I'm not that interesting! Haha!
So here are 30 facts about me, enjoy:
  1. My name is Annie Catherine Morris 
  2. I wear glasses for reading but I don't think they really do much.
  3. I play the drums. (Grade 4)
  4. I play the piano. (Grade 3)
  5. I play the tuba. (Grade 4)
  6. I love irn bru sugar free
  7. I love sushi
  8. I love cheesecake
  9. I hate the word selfie, I don't know why but I just find it really cringe 
  10. I have an obsession with Panic! At the Disco and just Brendon Urie in general
  11. My pet hate is when people play music and either tap along out of time or sing along out of tune
  12. My favourite song is either This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco or Nothin' on my Mind by Astronomyy 
  13. My favourite film is the Rocky Horror Picture Show
  14. My favourite TV show is Glee *waits for you to judge me*
  15. I cried when Dodie Clark liked one of my tweets
  16. My favourite colour is either white, black or baby blue
  17. I am awful at PE
  18. I have dyspraxia which kind of reveals why I'm awful at PE 
  19. My birthday is on the 27th of July
  20. My favourite youtubers are Doddleoddle, Dan and Phil, Jimmy0010, Chris Kendall/Becca Hodgekins, Jack Howard and NotJustBlonde. (This list is ever changing!)
  21. I have 3 dogs called Bella, Saffy and Tilly.
  22. My favourite subjects at school are Music and English
  23. As I meet more and more people I am slowly turning into an introvert 
  24. I watched all 6 seasons of glee in less than 6 months, I think it was about 4 and 1/2
  25. I am 5/8 Welsh. 1/2 on my mum's side and 1/8 on my dad's
  26. My life goal is to be best friends with Dan and Phil
  27. When I was a toddler I listened to emo music: Avril Lavigne, mcr, bowling for soup etc.
  28. When I was a toddler also, I watched Hannah Montana, high school musical, that's so raven etc. All the "Classic Disney" programs basically!
  29. I love London and want to live there some day
  30. And finally I once broke my ankle by falling into a hole at a beach in Wales.
I hope that from that you have got to know enough about me, 
Please leave a comment if you want to and make sure to add me on Bloglovin (the widget at the top) to find out when I post something new! :)
Also I have Tumblr so please follow my blog for memes, dogs, Panic and Dan and Phil! Haha!
Byeee 
Annie xD

No comments:

Post a Comment